WELCOME TO THE WORSHIP INTERN BLOG!

Monday, 30 January 2017


I'm Sarah. Daughter of the living God, fresh out of high school; sales assistant; worship intern; and now blogger. I'm an admin nerd who loves Kit Kats and Jesus (is that not the best combo?!) I live in the beautiful little country of New Zealand. My favourite colours are grey, baby pink, and white. I'm a part time worship leader and full time Christian. I'm so pleased you've stopped by!


WHY THIS BLOG WILL STICK

I've tried having my own blog many times, but i just never happens to stick. I'll be on the buzz for a few days and by the next week, I probably would've forgotten I even had a blog. This time, I am determined to be different. I've put a lot of thought and prayer into this blog, so I hope God uses it as He pleases. 

Katie Davis once said, "I have learnt that I will not change the world. Jesus will do that.  I can, however, change the world for one person. So I keep stopping and loving one person at a time. Because this is my call as a Christian." 

That quote really inspired me. I'm hoping this blog will be a good source of encouragement and inspiration! Maybe through my writing, I can change the world for that one person, but who knows! we'll see how it all goes! 

This blog has been in the works for a while now and I'm terrified because of my bad blogging history and the fact that I'm not the best writer. I used to think I was, but I'm not too sure - BUT if this is what God wants from me, He's gonna get it. 

So here's to a year of learning more about God! Grateful you can join me on the journey.


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Worship Intern. Design by Fearne.